Painting in and Around is your professional home improvement exterior paint contractor with years of acquired techniques, offering quality workmanship, fair prices and friendly staff.
For exterior painting, we follow a strict process which is widely considered best practice in the painting industry to insure the longevity of your investment.
- The most important step in the repainting of exteriors is surface preparation. Pressure washing is the most effective way of quickly cleaning your house. It also removes any flaking or loose paint
- In some areas, scrapping and sanding is required to maximize the adherence of the new coating.
- Any bare wood requiring paint is treated with the proper primer before it is painted.
- Exterior defects like cracks in your stucco or cracks along wood boards are filled before they are painted.
- Some areas may need to be replaced. If the area scheduled to be painted is considered unsound. (rotten or damaged)
- All surfaces are to be coated twice. It is very important on exterior systems to have a proper thickness of material.
- Left over materials are labeled and left for the customer so that it is clear which product was applied and where.
Painting in and Around has used this practice to ensure a quality service to hundreds of homes. Confidently providing you with the best quality service and attention to detail, starting with a comprehensive quote.
Company Owner, Nicolas Guevremont has been serving homeowners for over twelve years. With this experience you can trust that he knows what it takes to provide a quality paint job. Offering written warranties, guaranteed work and personal attention on every job Painting in and Around does.
Painting services we provide customers
- Water proofing
- New Construction
- Scraping Priming
- Minor Wood Repairs
- Wall Paper / Covering
- Pressure Cleaning
- Thorough Preparation
- Written Warranties
- References Available